Now 2023/2024 applications!!
Our “Open Enrollment” window has passed, however we are still accepting enrollment applications for our few remaining spots. Enrollment is on a first-come first-serve basis. So please get your completed enrollment application submitted to secure your child’s spot.
Come to either school office to get an enrollment packet, or download your packet by clicking one of these two buttons
REQUIRED TO ENROLL:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- or any one of the documents identified by A.R.S.§15-828
- Proof of Arizona Residence (See list of accepted documents in the enrollment packet)
REQUIRED TO ATTEND:
- Current Immunization records
- or an approved exemption form
Bennett Academy provides FREE transportation for many of our students to-and-from school each day. Transportation is based on seating capacity and whether a student lives within our transportation boundaries.
We are in the planning process for the 23/24 school year. As soon as we have finalized our transportation boundaries and bus stop locations we will post the information here.
Historically, boundaries have been: minimum of a mile from the school and between Campbell and Peoria; 51st Ave and 7th Ave.
Need Transportation for your child?
Please contact our front office to be placed on the Transportation interest list.