Bennett Academy is looking for a full-time teacher who would love to become part of a wonderful culture where teachers work collaboratively to help students achieve their full potential.
If you want a career where you can work in a positive, supportive, collaborative environment to help students learn, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Candidates should have a passion for teaching in the upper elementary grades
- Candidates must demonstrate an enduring love of youth, a love of teaching and learning
- Candidates may need a familiarity with the Spalding method of teaching writing, phonograms, and reading; or a willingness to be trained in and use these methods
- Candidates should demonstrate an understanding of Saxon Math, or a willingness to learn and teach this curriculum
- Candidates should have a high, warm, consistent energy so that students can tell the teacher loves them and the subject matter; this means modeling for every student love of neighbor and of learning
- Candidates should have strong oral skills, including the ability to present information in an engaging, way with pacing that moves quickly and effectively
- Candidates should have strong written communication skills, including the ability to create and post assignments with clear instructions, models, and rubrics
- Candidates should be professional in appearance and demeanor