Do you enjoy being around children and serving food? Then we have a position that might just be right for you. We are looking for a friendly adult to manage our breakfast and lunch program. This 25-30 hours a week position is responsible for:
- Taking inventory of the food delivered to campus from the caterer
- Preparing and sanitizing the lunch room tables and serving area
- Serving the food to students
- Overseeing student meal tracking and accounting
- Monitoring students while they eat
- Cleaning up the lunchroom and serving area
- Communicating needs with caterer and food service manager
This positions starts at minimum wage with pay increases available based upon job performance and longevity in the position.
Applicants must have:
- Current Food Handlers Card
- Valid Finger Print Clearance Card (IVP Level 1)
- Requires but is not limited to standing, sitting, repetitious hand and body movements, bending, squatting, and reaching.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter to Fred Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.