Bennett Academy is looking for a Middle School Math Teacher for grades 6-8 who would love to become part of a wonderful culture where teachers work collaboratively to help students achieve their full potential.
We are a small school with an intimate school environment, that has high standards for teachers and students, values creativity in instruction, and has healthy relationships with parents. We don’t use CRT or DEI curriculum.
If you want a career where you can work in a positive, supportive, collaborative environment to help students learn, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Candidates should have a passion for teaching Middle School Mathmatics to Middle School students
- Candidates must demonstrate an enduring love of youth, a love of teaching and learning
- Candidates should have a high, warm, consistent energy so that students can tell the teacher loves them and the subject matter; this means modeling for every student love of neighbor and of learning
- Candidates should have strong oral skills, including the ability to present information in an engaging, way with pacing that moves quickly and effectively
- Candidates should be competent in enhancing instruction with technology and able to provide a balance of direct- and technology-driven instruction
- Candidates should have strong written communication skills, including the ability to create and post assignments with clear instructions, models, and rubrics
- Candidates should be professional in appearance and demeanor